• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

[Video] The Opester pretended not to know who Pig is

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
4d chess play by one of the greatest

bcf.jpg
quoting this guy like its profound revelation is the current version of 2000s atheism

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You really think Gregg is pretending to be ignorant about anything when he’s ignorant about everything? The Opsta was relevant when stupid on air pranks which was his strong point made good radio.

Of all people Norton long ago was the glue that held those two queens together. Opie would drone on and on until Jim found something to run with then the blonde bombshell’s vacation stories or some such faggotry suddenly became interesting.

To his credit he moved on. Counter to that he stepped on more Patrice bits than should qualify to have him thrown off a thirty story building.
Nice getting the bit, stupid.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You really think Gregg is pretending to be ignorant about anything when he’s ignorant about everything? The Opsta was relevant when stupid on air pranks which was his strong point made good radio.

Of all people Norton long ago was the glue that held those two queens together. Opie would drone on and on until Jim found something to run with then the blonde bombshell’s vacation stories or some such faggotry suddenly became interesting.

To his credit he moved on. Counter to that he stepped on more Patrice bits than should qualify to have him thrown off a thirty story building.
Like the great Paralyzed Opie riff

G

Opie has directly responded to mushmouth in bongo-lip's own chats. He's not only aware of SayanZ but visits his live streams.

A 60 year old father of two.
I literally forgot that faggot mulatto existed. I mean I thought we were talking about Bitch Tits.

And where the fuck is that Guatemalan pizza delivery guy. Those garlic knots better be garlicy.