• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice. lol

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
That was a great show. I was shocked when I found out he's Errol Morris' kid, but it makes sense.

When I was deeply into buying, making, and selling drugs, Hamilton was a member of several extremely obscure forums. On a couple of the more illegally-oriented (buying and selling) ones he used an alias but the point is he was deeply entrenched in the frontiers of the “RC” drug scene in the late 2000s. I never followed him after like 2013 when I quit trying new drugs and just stuck to heroin. I wonder what he’s up to now.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Those Kat Dennings pics are from nearly 15 years ago now. These days she could just say they were A.I. Deepfakes or some shit. But I remember whacking it pretty furiously back when I first saw them. Had a laptop on my chest and I have no fawkin clue where my goo landed I just heard a loud splashing sound like 4 feet away.