• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice. lol

G

Wrong as always, Necks Bullfroglinson
Vice was home to leather skank Anna Merlin who, despite her Jewish honker and female brain, came to figure out you were being duped by Josiah before you did.
That's your only connection to them.

Screenshot_20240222-214858.png

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
Forum Clout
I told my boss I was about to rip the lid off the entire alt-right comedy underground three months ago, but it turns out I was just emailing with an autistic kid from Onaforums the whole time?

View attachment 184396View attachment 184397View attachment 184398
Editor: Wait, did you say they gave you timelines and names related to a pedo cover-up involving a large writers union? And they might be financing this lawsuit???

Anna: LOL, like who cares about that?

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
G

Nice eyebrows, stupid.

I'm so glad Vice is dead, no one working there deserved to be drawing any kind of paycheck.

I did used to watch the docu-series called "Hamilton's Pharmacopeia" but only because I thought that skinny twink Brooklyn faggot wearing skinny black jeans and a sweater in the Amazon on his way to meet cannibals for a tripping experience was hilarious. I would root for him to contract dysentery and shit himself to death on the canoe ride back.

images (1).jpeg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Wrong as always, Necks Bullfroglinson
Vice was home to leather skank Anna Merlin who, despite her Jewish honker and female brain, came to figure out you were being duped by Josiah before you did.
That's your only connection to them.

View attachment 184390
Except there's zero evidence anyone from this forum paid Torswats to place cop calls on you, Piggles.

Forum Clout

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout