Very, very disturbing posts from a musician on a cruise ship

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Do you guys think the talent manager on the Princess Cruise would be thrilled about one of their contractors posting like this whilst on board?
AE7737A5-00DC-49E0-B315-818894E32759.jpeg

2381EE78-39D8-4427-AB6E-27A4A27BF0BB.jpeg

83607236-4AE3-4657-99D4-F9602FD0C522.jpeg

Joseph Cumia should really think twice about what he does on SM. I say we wait until he’s on the last leg before dropping the bomb on this stupid cow.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Joe is a fag and worse than his gay little brother he molested probably raped his little sister Dawn. Smoked crack with his mom. Joe is worse than a nigger i would say he is as hateable as a jew but he might be more hateable. The guy is 6'1 and lives off his baby brother and dead wife's husband. He is worse then Patrick I live off my wife and mother in law Tomlinson.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
He says shit like that that’s pretty funny and then you remember he’s going to be pointing to his faggot Airborne hat at Normandy and bragging about what a badass “vet” he is.

JoeH makes me laugh but he’s also a massive piece of shit.
Oh I know. Here's an actual interaction I had with Joe:

"Why are there so many pictures of you and Anthony groping Dawn's tits?"

"Because she's got great tits."

Jizz

Joe is a fag and worse than his gay little brother he molested probably raped his little sister Dawn. Smoked crack with his mom. Joe is worse than a nigger i would say he is as hateable as a jew but he might be more hateable. The guy is 6'1 and lives off his baby brother and dead wife's husband. He is worse then Patrick I live off my wife and mother in law Tomlinson.
Brother Joe created O&A, if anything he deserved more money from the bbboys as a creators fee. It's no different than someone creating a sitcom and getting royalties.