• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vegemite: the most retarded name and appearance for a food item

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
As a proud Englishman I'm almost ashamed to admit that Vegemite beats out Marmite for me. But Bovril on buttered toast bests them both. I like a lot of American shit and have American family on both sides but will only say, if you consider a Hershey bar to be chocolate, you don't have a valid opinion when it comes to taste.
I love Jaffa Cakes, those are English right?

Great-British-Bake-Off-Jaffa-Cake-Recipe-with-Orange-Jelly.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
if you consider a Hershey bar to be chocolate, you don't have a valid opinion when it comes to taste.
Fair criticism, sir, but you think Cadbury’s is any better? English chocolate is garbage too.

All in with you on the Bovril on toast that shit is my favorite to eat during winter. Also like a small amount in some oatmeal.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Yeah, I was going to say "objectively better" but realised it's the opposite. Just what you grew up with and prefer
Only discovered bovril on toast because I was living in the UK for a few years. Nothing better than skme average white toast, butter, and bovril.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
WWAW Filet Americain?

View attachment 68180

Love that shit.
It fuckin slaps. Spread it on some knäckebröd with raw onions, some salt and pepper. Breakfast of champions.

I love it, but it upsets my tummy😣
Eating blended raw meat upsets your stomache? Understandable but I still feel it's my obligation to inform you that your genes are weak and you would have been a burden on the tribe back in the olde days.

G

It fuckin slaps. Spread it on some knäckebröd with raw onions, some salt and pepper. Breakfast of champions.

Eating blended raw meat upsets your stomache? Understandable but I still feel it's my obligation to inform you that your genes are weak and you would have been a burden on the tribe back in the olde days.

I still eat that glorious shit. But basically you’re saying i’d be with the women peeling potatoes while the men went out hunting? Ouch.. :image_9247:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Speaking of blended raw meats, WWAW Steak Tartare?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I've always wanted to try it.

WWAWDF sausage rolls?

Sausage-Rolls-IMAGE-3939.jpg
You could wake me in the middle of the night for Steak Tartare, you should try it, most people are hesitant because it's raw meat, but if it's fresh it's totally safe to eat.

Sausage rolls rule, could eat a whole plate of that shit, we call them Saucijzenbroodjes, they are really popular here.