• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vegemite: the most retarded name and appearance for a food item

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
OP finna get murdered

Irn-Bru? It's like Fanta, but with less sugar.
That's the stuff. Stupid name that would never sell in the US.

Always remember, Oreo Cookies are actually a copy cat version of Hydrox Cookies. Hyrdox Cookies are actually BETTER than Oreo's and if you don't believe you can go buy some and try. But that name Hydrox sounded like a fucking drain cleaner so it didn't take off as much as it should have.

G

Name sounds like some kind of plant based explosive...Has the appearance of shit smeared on a bathroom wall. No wonder it wasn't even attempted to be mass-marketed in North America, ridiculous lack of image branding.

Nothing with the suffix "mite" should be edible.
Australians are weird shanty Pacific Rim Asians who think they’re white. Still like Angela White’s boobies though.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I'm a Philly cream cheese chad myself

where my liverwurst bros at?
Now we are fucking talking!

traditionele-nederlandse-leverworst-waarvan-sommige-onder-de-vlag-tandenstokers-zijn-stukjes-e...jpg

G

I like da chive & onion Philadelphia cream cheese. What are some of them other spreads that are good on toast? The phone lines are lighting up!

Edit liverwurst is the best, i could eat a whole liverwurst in one going.
Now we're tawkin...anything with umami type flavors I love. WWAW using MSG instead of salt, lol.

G

As a proud Englishman I'm almost ashamed to admit that Vegemite beats out Marmite for me. But Bovril on buttered toast bests them both. I like a lot of American shit and have American family on both sides but will only say, if you consider a Hershey bar to be chocolate, you don't have a valid opinion when it comes to taste.