• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UPDATE: Patrick’s new book is going well

G

Granted, the book is still only in the outline phase and now he needs to totally change the story.

This is fine.

B1ED75EC-42A2-406D-A6C9-078F09313D50.jpeg
0B4D18C2-7823-4FFA-A90C-EFAF63AD7290.jpeg
7232BAA4-1735-418D-98EF-551B4863B0CB.jpeg

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
Whatever current political situation he was ripping off, which would make his book dated and tired by the time it is released anyway, probably changed so now he needs to update it to fit in with the amorphous woke agenda. Why be innovative and forward-thinking in a genre like sci fi when you can just do thinly-veiled, ill-thought out social commentary about “current year”.

Last edited:

BudDickman

Forum Clout
More "fake it till you make it" bullshit from guy who has been at it for almost a decade. I think the only reason why he has any kind of a following at all is that the other Twitter losers can relate to him and he makes writing seem like something any lazy stupid couch potato can do.

G

More "fake it till you make it" bullshit from guy who has been at it for almost a decade. I think the only reason why he has any kind of a following at all is that the other Twitter losers can relate to him and he makes writing seem like something any lazy stupid couch potato can do.
He sold his soul to the devil for that abortion tweet. His greatest accomplishment is saying abortion is good. Cursed swine needs a diet.