• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UPDATE: Just spoke w/ this week's Nice Podcast, Stupid surprise guest

Forum Clout
The suits told us that we had the exclusive on the new Pearl Jam single, and now I'm hearing... Erock? Confirmed? Yeah they just played the single on the JDA show 10 minutes ago. Unbelievable.
Dude dont film this!

F557425F-7E7A-4F54-879B-B674723592F3.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
RAZZLE DAZZLE!

Time for Farm Gossip!

🎶Say something to me, anything at all
I want you to mean what you say🎶

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I honestly appreciate all that you do. But how is this going to aid us in our crusade against Patrick, and the SFWA pedos?

We need Apostlegate 6 more than anything. We need to get the gears turning against the fucking animals at the SFWA, instead of just Patposting everyday. We need to bury the rest of these fucking pedophiles. Otherwise, we're just gonna keep spinning our gears on here.

G

I honestly appreciate all that you do. But how is this going to aid us in our crusade against Patrick, and the SFWA pedos?

We need Apostlegate 6 more than anything. We need to get the gears turning against the fucking animals at the SFWA, instead of just Patposting everyday. We need to bury the rest of these fucking pedophiles. Otherwise, we're just gonna keep spinning our gears on here.
Trust the process. Rome wasn't built in a day.