• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unsung Heroes of O&A Universe

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
0ebc514a02675cdbe98a846b7df66f4f.png

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
We should send her some melon cucumber lotion as a show of our good will.

View attachment 24818

Does her son still frequent this place, he could help us make contact with his lovely mother.
I still find it hilarious that everyone assumed he was wheelchair bound because he was always rolling around in an office chair on his streams and he just never bothered to correct the record lol. I remember someone posting that he stood up during a stream and Braun's a fake cripple and he was like "Oh, yeah. My legs work great. I never claimed to be in a wheelchair. You guys just started saying that."

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I vaguely remember this. Didn't she roast Nana or something? Anyone have a clip?
I never fully understood who she was. People made it out like she wasn't even a guest invited on the show, she just showed up, sat down and ate her lunch while she made fun of Anthony and what a shitty company he runs.

G

We should send her some melon cucumber lotion as a show of our good will.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/p/cucumber-melon-super-smooth-body-lotion-026244616.html[/URL]

View attachment 24818

Does her son still frequent this place, he could help us make contact with his lovely mother.
This was the greatest reveal since Kaiser Soze

DanFielding

Forum Clout
That's how I remember it. She either worked in the same building or was visiting someone who worked in the building. Stopped by Compound Media, ate lunch, shit all over Tranthony and bounced. I think she's a jew but still, she rules.
And she asked Keith to edit her out of the show not realizing it was live. I think she showed up on IHW a couple of times too.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 24756

Unlistenable on the air, but literally replaced BOTH Opie and Anthony and took their jobs LOL

Downrib me all you want but 75% of the Lady Di internship is Sam whispering "say that on air" or "say this" in her ear. Same with every great Bobo line. He still sucks as a main host, but people want to erase his masterful tard-wrangling.