UnPRePared poll

Do you guys believe our Ray Wilson is really Ray Wilson?

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Always liked this. I think Rays voice is better suited to the Gabriel era stuff than Phils is.

Someone told me that an American reviewer of our album stated, to the best of my memory, "Well, Genesis finally found their replacement for Peter Gabriel. Problem is, will the Phil Collins fans want him?"

Well, first answer, no, they clearly didn't. Second, that was quite a nice compliment, I thought. As someone who came to love those songs after joining, doing the deep dive on the Gabriel days was eye opening. Even that first album they did as kids was amazing, I thought. Shame they don't own those songs, great folksy vibe to them.

It's too bad they rarely wanted to play those songs on tour. Too long and involved, they'd say, no demand for them. I think my fellow bloke Steve Hackett proved that wrong.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I guess that we will find out the truth soon enough, when All American freedom fighter and Nazi puncher Seth "Consent Is For Losers" Simons doxxes all of us, and we get burlap bags put over our heads as we are transported deep underground to a super max prison kept off the books, where will rot alongside terrorists and sex traffickers, all for calling a fat guy fat, calling a rapist a rapist, and worst of all, laughing at mean jokes. All we had to do was leave them alone.

It will be an honor doing time alongside you, Ray.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I guess that we will find out the truth soon enough, when All American freedom fighter and Nazi puncher Seth "Consent Is For Losers" Simons doxxes all of us, and we get burlap bags put over our heads as we are transported deep underground to a super max prison kept off the books, where will rot alongside terrorists and sex traffickers, all for calling a fat guy fat, calling a rapist a rapist, and worst of all, laughing at mean jokes. All we had to do was leave them alone.

It will be an honor doing time alongside you, Ray.

Knowing Seth, he'll make me perform the entire "Invisible Touch" album with Stiltskin.

... My own private hell.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
NLFgIpE.gif