UnPRePared poll

Do you guys believe our Ray Wilson is really Ray Wilson?

• Total voters

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
The fact you even raise the question makes me wonder about you. Are you the real Abe? Where's your monogrammed glue bottle and daytime emmy award? What have you done with him! Tell me!
You know God damned well that I'm beloved pop culture icon and legend of the stage and screen, Abe Vigoda. I kicked the glue after I There Will Be Blooded my grandson Jamie in my private handball court. Turns out he didn't die though, and I've been able to market Joyomi Dildos to French police as non lethal crowd control devices.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
He's convincing but not buying it. But I believe in the rip fez thread his "wife" posted and had a conversation in polish with someone. Google translate isn't that accurate.

If he's real next time his tour brings him to San Diego my wife and I would love to take him to dinner and take in a show.

You'd have better luck getting Gary Cherone singing Van Halen covers at small clubs than me coming over there.

I'm niche, but I'm proud of it. I was lucky enough to make a home here in Poland because of my woman, and it coincidentally became the center point of where my market is strongest. So, I've stayed. Poland, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and even Czech Republic have kept me going for about a decade.

Maybe if that small venue tour happened with Genesis back in the day, I might have made a name with you guys. Just wasn't meant to be, I suppose.

Cptbaldopie

You'd have better luck getting Gary Cherone singing Van Halen covers at small clubs than me coming over there.

I'm niche, but I'm proud of it. I was lucky enough to make a home here in Poland because of my woman, and it coincidentally became the center point of where my market is strongest. So, I've stayed. Poland, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands and even Czech Republic have kept me going for about a decade.

Maybe if that small venue tour happened with Genesis back in the day, I might have made a name with you guys. Just wasn't meant to be, I suppose.
Come to san Diego. Worst case scenario we get drunk and do karaoke

UnPRePared

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda you have been my biggest supporter from the beginning. I can't thank you enough.

He's convincing but not buying it. But I believe in the rip fez thread his "wife" posted and had a conversation in polish with someone. Google translate isn't that accurate.

If he's real next time his tour brings him to San Diego my wife and I would love to take him to dinner and take in a show.

I appreciate you saying that - Gosia was very hesitant to post, but she gained a new respect for you fellas for how friendly you treated her - or at least didn't outright attack her. I've told her to do it several times when I hand her the phone before a show, because she'll lurk here and there on my profile.

It's nice when your partner shares your dark sense of humor.

UnPRePared

I don't even know who Ray Wilson is so he's just a regular faggot (don't take offense to that either, faggot) who posts on here with us. Only Genesis I know is the one from Sega.

He makes me laugh here and there.

The day an American recognizes my name is the day Pat's Twitter simping gets him laid.

So, never.