• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unfunniest comedians

Snake

Forum Clout
6B8AA8EA-0E3E-4C5F-AF69-65472E2545FD.jpeg
69B1CB69-DC3C-4CC1-8942-61649C4F1578.jpeg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Robin Williams. Sorry to the family and all, but baby noises don't do it for me.

It would be absurd to make exhaustive lists of mulatto zoomer humor comics who spout inoffensive sarcasm for clapter.

To localize our conversation, Norton was passably witty on radio, his stand up is some of the unfunniest shit in the world.
Do you think he knows how bad it is? I suppose if he knew, he wouldn't bother using the material.
He might actually be so fucking stupid that he doesn't know how purely terrible his act is.
Do you think he ever sits there after coming up with a bit and says to himself "this is good shit." I just cannot picture it happening.

Dice's radio appearances are legendary despite the shitty poems that never made me laugh.

But I don't like the contrived stand up comedy format anyway.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Any musical act, Brian Regan, all women.

Unfunny radio comedians is a list too long to start. Some guys have amazing stage presence and decent material but are absolute bores on the radio or podcasts. Dane Cook was a good comedian for the time, horrible on the radio. Patrice might be the GOAT guest, mediocre comedian relying on black crutches.

Standup comedy in general is pretty overrated and gets way to much reverence nowadays. Even the biggest hacks can get you to laugh if you’re sitting there in the room drinking. Who wants to watch another Netflix comedy special with even more political ranting?

MilwaukeeStrangler

Full Moon Squealer
Forum Clout
Mercurio, Geno Bisconte, Materese
Mercurio telling Kathleen to put her goddamn clothes back on and then asking for a refund for free tickets including the online processing fee gives him a pass in my book. His banter with Patrice during the Vos roast was pretty bad though.
Patton fucking Oswalt
He's not even the funniest serial killer.