• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed loser celebrating the long weekend

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Are you guys retards or just too old to understand the slang.

That furry faggot is asking pedos to NOT interact with him, hence the “DNI” meaning do not interact.

So translated it says “Pedophiles, zoophiles and proshippers (?) don’t interact with me”

Edit: Fawwk it says DNF aka “Do Not Follow”

Antwan2

Forum Clout

That furry faggot is asking pedos to NOT interact with him, hence the “DNI” meaning do not interact.

So translated it says “Pedophiles, zoophiles and proshippers (?) don’t interact with me”

I wish it said DNR

IMG_6801.jpeg

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
G

Easter monday is a holiday? Where? (Faggot govt jobs dont count. Fuckin leeches)
In Christian countries Friday and Monday are both national holidays. Every shop here will be closed on Monday, apart from petrol stations and small convenience stores.

G

happy trans day of visibility everyone! [MEDIA=youtube]1Dq9tI5ALI0[/MEDIA]

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout

We're old. You're the young retarded one we need to translate all this gay horseshit