• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed layabout who couldn't finish a year of community college to give a panel on advanced space propulsion technology

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He will reference his own books. The giant buttplug spaceships will be described in detail while people with actual scientific knowledge sit there dumbfounded.
Fuck, he had a tweet talking about the engines on the cover of "In The Black"; about how he'd put an extra Alcubierre ring on the ship in case one was damaged in battle.

This is like mounting an extra door on your car, in case you get a flat tire. The rings and made of different stuff, and do opposite jobs; there's no point having a third.

I've found a related tweet, but can't find the original. Oh, and that "wedge up front" that he describes as living quarters is going to get fucked up trash compactor style once the engine starts.

G

That happens with or without us remember his table in DC? We don't create his failure, that's the universe.
Owen remembers..

2F5D7E81-5A36-480C-9E4D-D72186D10B00.jpeg

G

Hold on - the guy started with a couple of hundred million (he's talked about growing up in a house with safes that wouldn't close because they were jammed with money, and his dad getting an emerald mine as a tip on a business deal) plus a full ride to Harvard. The fact that he's managed to multiply that a thousand times isn't that impressive - I'm guessing you've got a 1000 times the assets you had as a teenager, too.

As for the free speech, he larps it but he'll [URL='https://electrek.co/2021/09/30/tesla-starts-suing-former-customers-defamation-in-china/']sue for defamation if you say anything that can actually hurt him.[/URL] He talked a great game about staying open during COVID lockdowns, too, [URL='https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-03-31/tesla-extends-shanghai-plant-shutdown-again-as-outbreak-persists']until China did it,[/URL] and he hasn't said shit since then. I guess he's on-board with lockdowns now.

Besides, didn't Patty get schooled about Musk's Mars dreams (they're aspirational, rather than based in fact) by a SpaceX employee on Twitter last year? Or did some mongoloid ruin that?

that’s the bit, stupid

way to read the room

G

"My doctoral thesis at MIT was a study in the ways that friction ratios affect steering outcomes in aeronautical use under reduced gravity loads."

"Wow, that sounds complex and impressive, Pat."

"Just kidding. I'm fat and didn't go to college."

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I hope it’s recorded so that we can get some new milk from the lol pig. He’s so vain too that he won’t be able to help himself when it comes to sharing his big boy conference presentation

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Of course he is. Hiring an actual physicist with a background in space propulsion would cost money, and no one would understand what they're saying anyway.

G

"My doctoral thesis at MIT was a study in the ways that friction ratios affect steering outcomes in aeronautical use under reduced gravity loads."

"Wow, that sounds complex and impressive, Pat."

"Just kidding. I'm fat and didn't go to college."
Goddamn, that was such a good movie.