• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unemployed layabout who couldn't finish a year of community college to give a panel on advanced space propulsion technology

GooGobbler

I'm in a treatment facility
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220402-152351.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Those “panels” can’t get anyone with real credentials in relation to science so they get dorks like Pat who make shit up in books that nobody buys. Its why the SFWA is such a joke and attended by the biggest losers alive. It’s why he’s on that “sci fi” show that is so little watched you can’t even find Nielsen ratings for it or even the channel. Infomercials are seen by more people.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He only knows how to advance the space between his mouth and beer and brat. I’m sure Elon is really cursing you in his multi million dollar mansion screaming “This Tomlinson guy is gonna be the end of me!!!!” you fat fucking faggot. At the end of the day, it’s more evidence for Quaso to get his money.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
At conventions nobody but other failed sci fi authors will go to
They’re all huge losers but think they’re smarter and better than people like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezo’s. Funny how Jeff Bezo took Star Trek legend William Shatner to visit space and piggy and his types were silent. Why? Because they’re not allowed to praise anything Bezo’s does (same types that say he’s too rich / evil but all have Amazon prime subscriptions) and can’t say anything bad about the guy who pretended to be a space captain on a TV show over 50 years ago. But Pat, Captain Kirk ACTUALLY went to space! Just like on the show you’re obsessed with! What, no comment? Why? Oh right, you’ve been told to hate types like Bezo’s and Musk and would get backlash online because you’re a twitter pro. It must he’s driven him insane that precious Captain Kirk William Shatner went to space but not with someone he’s not allowed to like or praise.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
His hatred of Musk is so bizarre to me. Shouldn't this retard who has an autistic obsession with space idolize him? Oh wait, he's an actually successful person so Mama Raven's bitter little lifelong failure can't mask his hatred.

Listen up pigtits - Musk, just like Trump, Jobs, Branson (name any successful person) is not, and will never be, aware of your existence, you fat daughter abandoning cunt. Die bitter about it, retard.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It must drive piggy all kinds of crazy to see how Elon Musk has been compared to the “Real Life Tony Stark” (Iron Man) in various articles. He really is 42 year old toddler that throws “it’s not fair!!!” Temper tantrums all day from the couch. I’m 100% convinced Niki is his caregiver because he’s such a mentally disturbed person that can’t function in society.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
His hatred of Musk is so bizarre to me. Shouldn't this retard who has an autistic obsession with space idolize him? Oh wait, he's an actually successful person so Mama Raven's bitter little lifelong failure can't mask his hatred.

Listen up pigtits - Musk, just like Trump, Jobs, Branson (name any successful person) is not, and will never be, aware of your existence, you fat daughter abandoning cunt. Die bitter about it, retard.
Rick is very poor, and has always been very poor, so he resents anyone actually successful.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Rick is very poor, and has always been very poor, so he resents anyone actually successful.
This is very true and I’ve personally seen it. I started out working in finance verifying / approving auto loans for a major bank so we would see what people had listed as their income for the loan. It was pretty much an entry level job but paid decent. I worked with a couple guys like Pat - forever losers - and they would get all kinds of angry at how much successful people made. They would complain to each other at lunch about it - “this loan I had early had an engineer making X, it was disgusting!” And look down upon people they’ve never met but had worked hard to get high paying jobs. Mind you the types bitching were like 20 plus years older than me at the time and we’re working entry level jobs.

They suck at life, don’t ever try to better themselves, and act like it’s a crime to be successful because they’re a loser. Plus they were usually fat and / or balding but trying to fool people with combovers.