• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated awful Fatrick video

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
The description of his novel pisses me off so much. He opens with the 400 page count then says there is a gay black space marine like those are what would pull in a general audience, yeah page counts and gay niggers. He then, tries to act like he knows math, by describing the dimensions of some non-existant machine. After all that, he "unknowingly" (he saw the film and acts like he didn't because it is somewhat obscure.) admits he stole an idea from John Carpenter's student film Dark Star 1974 where a sentient bomb has to be convinced to not explode and then acts ike a sentient gorilla is something groundbeaking and new.

You know what gets me excited about a book? The amount of pages it has!!!!!!
The only thing interesting Patrick has made is his hellfire of a life, and thank god for that.
"It's got basically everything you could possibly want" except interesting characters and a compelling plot

OhDara

No. No. No.
Forum Clout
My favorite detail of this unboxing video is the camera suddenly becoming very shaky towards the end. Niki is so wired up on pills that her hands only have a 90 second window of steadiness before everything unravels.

Also the woman she’s filming is quite overweight, she should really try hitting the StairMaster at the gym

G

He took the "unboxing your own book" idea from his best friend rakdaddy (gregg turkington's twin brother).

There was just one aspect of rakdaddy's unboxing video Pat couldn't emulate...

[MEDIA=youtube]RPbvJo-cV_8[/MEDIA]