• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Under appreciated slang terms and or slurs thread

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I gigged at a restaurant in a gay part of south Orange County last night and the boomer, Trump-loving piano player I was gigging with leaned in and said to me, “let’s play some Manilow and Elton tonight for all the twinkle toes in the audience and make those tips”. Wouldn’t you know it? It worked. Made like $200 in my share of the tips on top of my $200 guarantee. AND two Long Islands, COMP’D. Made me loff.

Last edited:

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
I gigged at a restaurant in a gay part of south Orange County last night and the boomer Trump loving piano player I was gigging with leaned in and said to me, “Let’s play some Manilow and Elton tonight for all the twinkle toes in the audience and make those tips”. Wouldn’t you know it? It worked. Made like $200 in my share of the tips on top of my $200 guarantee. Made me loff.
"Charcuterie board and a Strawberry La Croix...COMP'D!"

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I remember being little and one of my old spic aunts would call black people tormentosas which basically means thunderstorm clouds.
Thank you for actually understanding the question. Lotta fawkin fairly well known racial slurs in this thread. Zero general slang too haha.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I gigged at a restaurant in a gay part of south Orange County last night and the boomer Trump loving piano player I was gigging with leaned in and said to me, “Let’s play some Manilow and Elton tonight for all the twinkle toes in the audience and make those tips”. Wouldn’t you know it? It worked. Made like $200 in my share of the tips on top of my $200 guarantee. Made me loff.
How much did you make behind the dumpster afterwards?