• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unapologetically masculine!

Forum Clout
Would someone post a screenshot? I get this when I try to see the tweet (I don't have a twitter account):

"Age-restricted adult content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18 years old. To view this media, you’ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn more"
6E2034C1-377A-479A-9643-D4B1F7E2E24E.jpeg
84A2510D-8CF2-45E0-894A-4AD1EB68DE49.jpeg

Forum Clout
Would someone post a screenshot? I get this when I try to see the tweet (I don't have a twitter account):

"Age-restricted adult content. This content might not be appropriate for people under 18 years old. To view this media, you’ll need to log in to Twitter. Learn more"

Forum Clout
$7000 a month for this place.
It's the really gay and mystifying thing about his alleged "house" and supposed "relocation". Surely he could have found an apartment just like this one somewhere near Greenville, for far less money. He could have moved his stuff down there, kept an eye on the construction, and moved right in as soon as it was finished. Surely he'll claim he "had to" stay in NY for his "show", but come on, he could do that shitty show remotely and few would even notice or care. So why is he renting that overpriced shithole in the first place?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
It's the really gay and mystifying thing about his alleged "house" and supposed "relocation". Surely he could have found an apartment just like this one somewhere near Greenville, for far less money. He could have moved his stuff down there, kept an eye on the construction, and moved right in as soon as it was finished. Surely he'll claim he "had to" stay in NY for his "show", but come on, he could do that shitty show remotely and few would even notice or care. So why is he renting that overpriced shithole in the first place?
He's been doing everything wrong career and financial wise since he got fired, it's actually astonishing.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Is that what he says? I know the building and the most expensive unit I've seen is around $4800.
11152 Bedroom + Den$ 4,950Bike Storage
Doorman
Elevator
Gym
Pool
COMING SOON - AVAIL 09/15 One Third Avenue - Unit 1115 Top floor, Open Kitchen w/ Dinning area, 2 full bathrooms, W/D in unit, – West / South Exposure

JebJoh

Forum Clout
11152 Bedroom + Den$ 4,950Bike Storage
Doorman
Elevator
Gym
Pool
COMING SOON - AVAIL 09/15 One Third Avenue - Unit 1115 Top floor, Open Kitchen w/ Dinning area, 2 full bathrooms, W/D in unit, – West / South Exposure