• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Umm, where's his furniture?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2021-07-29-at-7.47.06-AM666380ffd289e86a.png

I like doing this kind of outdoor work when I can. At my girlfriends' parents house, at my parents' house, etc. Give me manual labor and a cup of joe and a lunch bag and I'm set, I dunno.

I get into a roll and can usually accomplish a lot in a day or a weekend. This pig just takes pictures of something he's been working on for months.

Day 1:

1. Go to Home Depot.

2. Buy plants, soil, bricks, and a fire pit.

3. Go back to the hovel and install bricks into ground, pluck weeds, pour soil into garden, install plants, install fire pit.

4. Mow lawn.

Day 2:

1. Go to Menard's, Home Depot, or Lowe's or shop online and find a humble patio set (anywhere from $300-$500) and an umbrella.

2. Buy them.

3. Add to area.

In a month, this area will still look like shit. Maybe he's really poor right now for some reason. Cough, lolsuit, cough.
Mah nigga: You fuck with https://www.instagram.com/chamonixathome/ or nah? It's Nick Rochefort from MDE and his wife's home living/antiquity blog...