• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Umm, where's his furniture?

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2021-07-29-at-7.47.06-AM666380ffd289e86a.png

I like doing this kind of outdoor work when I can. At my girlfriends' parents house, at my parents' house, etc. Give me manual labor and a cup of joe and a lunch bag and I'm set, I dunno.

I get into a roll and can usually accomplish a lot in a day or a weekend. This pig just takes pictures of something he's been working on for months.

Day 1:

1. Go to Home Depot.

2. Buy plants, soil, bricks, and a fire pit.

3. Go back to the hovel and install bricks into ground, pluck weeds, pour soil into garden, install plants, install fire pit.

4. Mow lawn.

Day 2:

1. Go to Menard's, Home Depot, or Lowe's or shop online and find a humble patio set (anywhere from $300-$500) and an umbrella.

2. Buy them.

3. Add to area.

In a month, this area will still look like shit. Maybe he's really poor right now for some reason. Cough, lolsuit, cough.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Screen-Shot-2021-07-29-at-7.47.06-AM666380ffd289e86a.png

I like doing this kind of outdoor work when I can. At my girlfriends' house, at my parents' house, etc. Give me manual labor and a cup of joe and a lunch bag and I'm set, I dunno.

Not to brag either because it's not worth bragging about, but I get into a roll and can usually accomplish a lot in a day or a weekend. This pig just takes pictures of something he's been working on for months.

Day 1:

1. Go to Home Depot.

2. Buy plants, soil, bricks, and a fire pit.

3. Go back to the hovel and install bricks into ground, pluck weeds, pour soil into garden, install plants, install fire pit.

4. Mow lawn.

Day 2:

1. Go to Menard's, Home Depot, or Lowe's or shop online and find a humble patio set (anywhere from $300-$500) and an umbrella.

2. Buy them.

3. Add to area.

In a month, this area will still look like shit. Maybe he's really poor right now for some reason. Cough, lolsuit, cough.
You messed it up a bit.

Day 2:

1. Beg Niki’s mom for money for furniture because you have to fake it until you make it and your twitter following wants to see it. Leave empty handed.

2. Go home and Tweet about how awesome you are about something unrelated while eating an entire can of frosting and fifteen frozen corn dogs.

3. Tweet about how the fire pit/patio is going great.

G

That looks like total shit. If someone said I lived there as a 41 year old man, I’d pop them in the mouth. Talk about slander? The truth about Pat is always more damaging than any alleged slander. His life is an embarrassment.
For real. This all looks like a place you’d have with a couple of buddies when you’re in college or maybe right after. Before they all start their real careers and get married and stuff.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
For real. This all looks like a place you’d have with a couple of buddies when you’re in college or maybe right after. Before they all start their real careers and get married and stuff.
I would never be proud of this backyard, especially since he’s paying a mortgage and not renting. The fence is missing pieces for fuck sake!