• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ukraine is allowing foreign volunteers to come and fight for them, western countries have allowed citizens to go…

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Someone find the tweet where someone told him he should enlist , and Pat said he would love to but they won’t take 40 year olds.

This is it, Fatty. Now you can back up your word. It’s not like you have a daughter, book contract, comedy gigs, or anything else you need to stick around for.
Oh, this one:
1645978742336.png

Forum Clout
Pat, there’s plenty of men and women in my unit who are in their late 30s and a couple in their early 40s that just joined. Also, I know he probably doesn’t meet the age requirements now because this tweet has been a few years but some guard units will take ANYONE if they can and will try and get that shit waived if possible.

This is all a moot point because Pat would fail the ASVAB and not meet the physical or medical retirements for any branch. I still believe he at least tried to talk to a recruiter in the early 2000s or failed out of basic because his lack of job prospects

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I posted something similar yesterday.
It's getting way more traction now so I csnt wait for him to be called out loads on Twitter
Zelensky said of the International Volunteers
'' This will be the key evidence of your support for our country,"

Even people from my country, a country with no guns...90% of the cops aren't armed, are on the move...
aviary-image-1646047335412.jpeg
I bet he will ignore it completely and not respond. Because when he can't back up his bullshit he lies outright or ignores.