• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ukraine is allowing foreign volunteers to come and fight for them, western countries have allowed citizens to go…

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
E718782F-380F-4002-9D92-3DA701C1E820.jpeg

found on /all - not even a stlaker copy paste

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
… so I’m sure Patrick is making arrangements to go and fight in the war he’s gleefully cheering on every day?

he’ll be there soon, I’m sure of it. It’s not like he’s a fat cowardly hypocrite.
If he goes I’ll happily drive to the border and go undercover for the brothamen and get a shot of fatso in his body armor (which you know will be too small)

G

Someone find the tweet where someone told him he should enlist , and Pat said he would love to but they won’t take 40 year olds.

This is it, Fatty. Now you can back up your word. It’s not like you have a daughter, book contract, comedy gigs, or anything else you need to stick around for.