• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uh oh, guys. Patrick is calling in favors at the FBI

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Yeah Pat. That's a legitimate threat. Find one thing posted on this site that bears as much of a threat as that message and maybe then the FBI will listen to you.

We just laugh at your pathetic existence.
Anything he has was the one glowworm that posted threats in the kiddie corner. Anything he has that is actually crossing that line didn't come from anyone here.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Hey I just got off the phone with my FBI contact Agent Vinnie Boombatz....

1098_rodney-dangerfield_1.jpeg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Didn't the FBI also tell him they aren't interested unless a Pest kills someone or steals 100k?

I think the figure was $250K.

With the $100K+ he stole from the SFWA, the $24K and counting he's refusing to pay quasi back and the PPP loan fraud - he must be over that number by now.

Are WE the ones who should be contacting the FBI here? Are WE the victims?! These are questions that need answering, folksch.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
He has no sympathy or understanding of the unique problems that women face in our society and the discrimination and threats they face for even speaking out about inequality.

My guess is that he's not spent much time around women!