Uh, I don’t know. What’s up with nogs calling everything they like “bussin’”

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
They can’t stand white happiness in any way, shape, or form. Very sad behavior.

I’m gonna have this black coffee and a toast with some over medium eggs. It’s crack.

C74F3C52-757F-4825-9D0A-E9D58654597F.jpeg

G

They can’t stand white happiness in any way, shape, or form. Very sad behavior.

I’m gonna have this black coffee and a toast with some over medium eggs. It’s crack.

View attachment 98517
I don't think a single white person would care if a jig called their food "meth ____." Saying something is like crack is a compliment now, ya numb nog. Way to break stereotypes with "ay wassup wit deez wypipo?"

Torque’sHeadBump

Anytime you filthy niggers want to move away from us White devils is A-OK with us.
Honestly.

Is it true about this poll they did where like 40% of nogs think the only way to get rid of (((white supremacy))) is by killing whites?

If so, that’s a shame, but the only solace I find in it is that faggots like Pat and Twitter “allies” will be the first ones to get culled.

G

I heard some ingrates at a really shitty park last Summer use "crackhead soup" instead of Ramen with a Slimjim cut up in it. Why's this one getting so uppity?
It has to be from jealousy. She got triggered by that white woman having light brown non-kinky hair, green eyes, and a face that looks human.

In comparison, how much time and money does Ola Ojaboo have to spend to present a European look? And with all the time and money spent trying to not look like a total nigger, she still has a Donald Epeki potato nose.

1677602042958.png

Torque’sHeadBump

It has to be from jealousy. She got triggered by that white woman having light brown non-kinky hair, green eyes, and a face that looks human.

In comparison, how much time and money does Ola Ojaboo have to spend to present a European look? And with all the time and money spent trying to not look like a total nigger, she still has a Donald Epeki potato nose.

View attachment 98599
Yeah, I’m getting the increasing feeling that so many of these people are incorrigible because they simply hate who they are (ugly, black) and their “culture” (ignorant, homophonic, incarceration, etc.)

Sure, they gave us some great cultural elements (blues), and food (I’m talking about collard greens, grits, etc.). That’s about it.