• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFO MEGATHREAD 06/11/23

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
this might all be true but what about blacks’ inability to swim? where’s the covert organization investigating that? not that i want a resolution, but we should at least be able to understand ape sinkage at this point
I thought it was a bone density thing. My Carribean exgirlfriend even confirmed it for me I think.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
How come none of these faggot UFO "whistleblowers" ever have a shred of actual evidence? How about snap a picture of the spacecraft they have? Leak some documents.. it's always just some idiot in a chair being interviewed saying "trust me"

Dusty Dan

Forum Clout
363e7m.jpg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Thats a Gnome, which are also real
Sue, you should read "Thieves in the Night" by Joshua Cutchin. It looks at faerie / gnome / changeling lore from the Old World, and compares it to more contemporary UFO / alien abduction lore. It seems to hypothesize that they're manifestations of the same entity. Very interesting.