UFC Fight Night: Vera Vs. Sandhagan Live Viewing Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Getting hammered and trying to make some money. Undercard actually has a couple fights that should be pretty exciting.

Cuphead

For the undercard I've got Parsons, Alexander by TKO, and Lutz at +1454

I threw some money on Da Silva to win by TKO or Decision at +475 because I could see an upset.

I also took Vera, Njouani, and Kape all by TKO at +1532.

I'm looking through the main card and going to make one or two more plays before it starts.

Cuphead

Fawk I was so close to cashing out there.Verga running away like a bitch. I'm worried Daniel is going to gas out before getting the knock out

Cuphead

STUPID FUCKER MOTHER FUCKED ME! he should've known after that failed submission in the first round not to go to the ground again.

Cuphead

DK and FD always adjust my parlays
Yeah mine was adjusted. Doesn't matter cause Chidi fucking blew it. I'm putting the pot on Vera tonight moving forward. I did also take the co-main and main event not going the distance.

But fuck man after a strong start this card is really starting to fizzle out. Let's hope the main event is a banger

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Yeah mine was adjusted. Doesn't matter cause Chidi fucking blew it. I'm putting the pot on Vera tonight moving forward. I did also take the co-main and main event not going the distance.

But fuck man after a strong start this card is really starting to fizzle out. Let's hope the main event is a banger
Chito had nothing. That was a fucking blow out