• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 289 Live Viewing Thread

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Fuck, how can you not like Charles?

Hopefully he brings this energy and confidence to Islam next time. I would love nothing more than to see him knock his ass out.

Forum Clout
I am awake early as I want to go for a run before it's too hot. Not a huge UFC fan. Is it always this boring or is it just because it's a girl fight?

Not a big fan either. I recall women's MMA (in the UFC) only really being exciting during the Ronda Rousey era, 7+ years ago. Then a little after that with Joanna Jędrzejczyk.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
lol I havent watched UFC since girl fights were even a thing. hahahahahahaha what a fucking gay sport looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I am awake early as I want to go for a run before it's too hot. Not a huge UFC fan. Is it always this boring or is it just because it's a girl fight?
Chick fights have been having their ups and downs. Were in a low point right now. But when Nunes was starching chicks out cold left and right, womens MMA was kinda fun for a bit. But for the most part they just wrestle and roll around and dance.