• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 289 Live Viewing Thread

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I need the link brotherman. I can’t bring myself to pay $80 to see one fight I care about.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
I need the link brotherman. I can’t bring myself to pay $80 to see one fight I care about.
I would hope nobody is paying the PPV for this card. I'm watching on ESPN+ for now until it switches over.

Just made some good money on that last fight though. Had Erich by decision

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Damn. That was a bad cut. I understand he wanted to keep fighting but one little jab was gonna split that thing open another 4”. Dr had to stop that unfortunately. But Imavov was gonna win anyways.

Phish

Forum Clout
late to tha party.
Been purdy guud so far. I think we have another couple chick fights but i think well have another couple of decent fights. Dan Ige should win and Erik Anders should lose. I want Chuckie to win but I think Bennys got em unfortunately. And i really dont care abt Nune v Aldana but Aldana has been entertaining before so im rooting for her. Shes gonna get blasted if amanda is 1/2 on her game tho.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Been purdy guud so far. I think we have another couple chick fights but i think well have another couple of decent fights. Dan Ige should win and Erik Anders should lose. I want Chuckie to win but I think Bennys got em unfortunately. And i really dont care abt Nune v Aldana but Aldana has been entertaining before so im rooting for her. Shes gonna get blasted if amanda is 1/2 on her game tho.
I like Charles more than Beneil because I find him more exciting but I don’t think Charles can beat Islam. I think he chokes (and gets choked) a second time, so I’m all in on Benny.

Phish

Forum Clout
I shoulda bet the farm. All my predictions have come true so far…