• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 288 Live Viewing Thread

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
The best part of that Nunes fight being the UFC 289 main event is that you can turn it off after Oliviera v Dariush

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I think Irene Aldana is sexy af. I think most guys will call me a faggot for saying it but idgaf. Im a sexy gothic bad boy with so many fangirls. You guys are probably just jealous of my bearded dragon, Puff.

Forum Clout
2 stinky foreigners. Neither huwhite. Looks like I'm a member of the Chinese Communist Party tonight.

Just kidding tell me when I can see some tiddy.

Phish

Forum Clout
That Yan gook looked grest. Idk shit about her rly. Andrade has been inna slump. She was top dawg like 1.5/2 years ago. Think she’s washing up slowing down.

Phish

Forum Clout
If there was ever a PPV Card to stream its that one
I wanna see Germaine Derandeme (or whatever the fuck) fight her again. Shes a big girl that throws hard. She had a chance. Shes fought men in sanctioned fights before.