• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 287 Live Viewing Thread

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Anyone member renting the old tapes before everyone knew what this shit was? I miss the Tank Abbot days.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Anyone member renting the old tapes before everyone knew what this shit was? I miss the Tank Abbot days.
I still own ufc1 on vhs where Tela Taluli or whatever got his teeth kicked out. Ive been slowly collecting all the old ufc/pride vhs and dvds before theyre gone for good.

You know Tank had SS and AB tattoos? I just learned that the other month

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I cant find the “wet n wild brawl” where they kept the event on even though it rained like 6” in a matter of a couple hours. Guys were sliding and sloshing all over the place. Ring was totally flooded. Pretty sure multiple fights got stopped from injuries related to slips and falls. Seems to be buried

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Izzy is a cornball but what a fucking KO and what a storyline.

I don’t think they’re gonna run it back right away. I think the storyline is better if they hand Alex a couple more Strickland-esque highlight KOs, let Izzy beat someone else, then come back to it after they build Alex back up. But what do I know, cup of Joe, job site, etc