• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 282 Discussion Thread

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
What nonsense. Gordon worked his ass.

And look how petty this faggot is, trying to joke about the Helwani situation.

Yes Helwani is a dirty rat Jew, but why aren’t you bigger than that Paddy?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Ya know I've defeneded UFC a bunch of times in da forums but after tonight I feel like i desege my own place in the hall of faggots next to Paul. That's how ashamed I am to be a fan right now

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The UFC as a genuine sports organization has been a sinking ship since Covid. "Fight Island" bought them a little hype and good will for getting it done before any other league but it also taught them the value of keeping everything in house. Now they do half of their events at the UFC Apex with a semi-decent headliner and shit card quality from the co-main down since ESPN's cheque has cleared and they're not actually selling the event to any spectators.

They've always oscillated between sports league and fight promotion whenever either was convenient, but now that "watching UFC" is synonymous with "watching MMA" for the average person, it's pretty clear they don't give the faintest shit about their legitimacy anymore.
The entire business model of UFC is to build itself into an extreme profit promotion and then sell itself to the highest bidder. Right now the UFC is owned by Endeavor. They want to flip the promotion again to someone else like ESPN/Disney or Amazon or some other mega corporation for a few billion. Not just sell the broadcast rights but literally the entire promotion. Imagine if Amazon owned the entire NFL. Or Disney owned Major League Baseball and NASCAR. This is what UFC wants to do right now. Become the first high profile sports promotion to sell itself to some Google/Amazon level company.

So their entire business strategy is about putting on a fight card every weekend no matter how awful the card is. Paying the fighters peanuts. Then showing on the books how financially sound they are that they make a profit every weekend no matter what. So stuff like bad judging. Fighter pay and injuries. Garbage ESPN PPVs. None of that matters. They just want Facebook or some company to pay $10billion for them.