• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 280 Live Discussion Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
All this effort to have Makhachev win in front of home crowd and they're all passive as shit. Supposed to be ushering in a new era and you could hear a parakeet queef in this arena right now.
The crowd was awful today

Forum Clout
Mind if I ask who the main steroid cheats are these days? Off the top of your head.
I'm sure the sport is awash with them, but Dillashaw is a particularly egregious example due to both the substance that he pissed hot for (hard to claim tainted supplements for ostarine) and that during his suspension he tried to copycat Conor's cheeky bad boy persona by starting a juice shop called Clean Juice which he promoted with social media posts proclaiming that he "juices everyday".

He just always seemed like a huge dick riding the All-American underdog image he carved out after upsetting Barao, and now that the veil has dropped and he's a proven asshole, I find it weak that the UFC is eager to craft the narrative back in his favor.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I'm sure the sport is awash with them, but Dillashaw is a particularly egregious example due to both the substance that he pissed hot for (hard to claim tainted supplements for ostarine) and that during his suspension he tried to copycat Conor's cheeky bad boy persona by starting a juice shop called Clean Juice which he promoted with social media posts proclaiming that he "juices everyday".

He just always seemed like a huge dick riding the All-American underdog image he carved out after upsetting Barao, and now that the veil has dropped and he's a proven asshole, I find it weak that the UFC is eager to craft the narrative back in his favor.
Ah, thanks. I always assumed way back that everyone associated with 'Alpha Male' was on the gear.