• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 280 Live Discussion Thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
Big fawkin card today, brothamen. Got a parlay on Charles, Petr, and Sterling. I'll update with a link once I find one.

Forum Clout
These women's fights are terrible
Not sure why leagues like the NFL take it on the chin anytime they pander to women by having pink colored cleats or some other form of irritating but innocuous marketing move yet the UFC can kick off their biggest PPV of the year squaring off two fighters with literally no business even being in a professional league in the name of "advancing women's sports" and even the biggest meathead retards defend it to some degree.

I used to tolerate WMMA, but the skill gap between the handful of talented fighters and the rest of the roster is embarrassing. Now it's just more cheap bodies (ie. amateurs) to pad out increasingly weak cards while simultaneously virtue signalling how integrated women are into your league (even though anyone being honest can tell they how bad they suck comparatively in seconds)

Monk

Forum Clout
O'Malley/Yan has been a good one. Yan just ate a nasty head kick like it was nothing.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
A steroid cheat gets molly-wopped for five straight minutes to the tune of a 10-8 round and the commentary team is sucking HIM off for being tough?

I fucking hate the UFC.
Judges are riding the O'Malley hype train. Shit like this is why less and less people are taking the UFC seriously

Forum Clout
Shit like this is why less and less people are taking the UFC seriously
The UFC oscillates between legitimate sport's league and hype-based fight promotion based on whatever suits their interests in any given moment.

The fans will always lose with that set up but since they can pirate streams and meme about Dana White they think they've got it made.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
A steroid cheat gets molly-wopped for five straight minutes to the tune of a 10-8 round and the commentary team is sucking HIM off for being tough?

I fucking hate the UFC.
Mind if I ask who the main steroid cheats are these days? Off the top of your head.