• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter's fault my books sales are dog shit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He's actually kinda right, though his reaction is dumb as usual. Twitter and Facebook suppress tweets/links now and it sucks. Those sites used to be fantastic for promotion and now they're d-e-d. This is why I focus now on my own newsletter and youtube. I just adapt to the changing environment instead of whining about it and doing the same thing on repeat like an insane fat person.
Dont give pat any ideas since he reads here. He has placed all his eggs in twitter being how he gets success. Lets let him go with using only one source of promotion. So far its working out great.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can make money off geeks/nerds but you cant make money on SJWs. They dont acually support creators like geeks/nerds do. They will pressure companies to make all these changes but then they wont support the new product. They dont even care about the product. Current comic movies/show that pander the woke all are failing. SJWs arent watching that shit. The whole US comic book industry has gone to shit trying to cram this crap into it and they are all failing. SJWs dont collect comic books. When was the last time you saw Pat buy someone elses book ( not a starwars art book) to promote or even read? Pat admitted he isnt a good reader. Pat chose to pander to people that dont even buy what they are selling. Pat can write all the books he can muster. You still need people to buy them.
Exactly, they are the types to claim they are boycotting a product on social media for virtue signaling points but they aren’t actually boycotting anything. They all cry Jeff Bezo’s is evil but have Amazon Prime, Say big companies don’t pay employees enough yet buy from them, Disney doesn’t pay but have Disney plus, and today “cancel Spotify” is trending which we know they aren’t canceling Spotify. They just want something to complain about because they’re lives are just about complaining and being miserable and virtue signaling on social media makes them feel special for a couple minutes. I guarantee the “cancel Spotify” crowd not only doesn’t actually cancel Spotify but had no idea who Neil Young (who just put a new album out, what great timing!) was and will never pay for his music in “protest” of Joe Rogan.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He's actually kinda right, though his reaction is dumb as usual. Twitter and Facebook suppress tweets/links now and it sucks. Those sites used to be fantastic for promotion and now they're d-e-d. This is why I focus now on my own newsletter and youtube. I just adapt to the changing environment instead of whining about it and doing the same thing on repeat like an insane fat person.
Exactly, it’s like how Dane Cook was the first comedian to take advantage of social media with MySpace years ago and everyone else had to adapt until the next thing came along. Pat complaining about twitter suppressing is like him crying his MySpace page isn’t getting hits. Social media is all visual now (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc) and twitter is no longer relevant.

Forum Clout
Rick, I don't know the first thing about twitter algorithms, but allow me to explain it to you in a way that even Pennies could understand.

1. Unlike you, most people don't live on twitter. It's been proven that a tiny minority of twitter users make up for 95% of all activity. So take your 46k and divide it by let's say 100 (I'm being generous). That's your audience and your audience doesn't care for 200 tweets a day of "report and block."

2. Most people that follow you only did so for your abortion tweet, Harry Potter/Hunger Games tweet, and your Orange man bad stuff. These people are where the NPC meme came from and I guarantee they follow 1000's more accounts no different from your own. Excluding your merry band of pedos and pedo defenders you don't stand out because most importantly...

3. You're a nigger. Not in the traditional sense, but you are a self described boring straight white male. On twitter, that makes you a nigger. So either come out of the closet already to get those victim points or realize no one cares because lastly...

4. You're ugly. The crowd you are trying to court could overlook you being straight (allegedly) and white if you were good looking. In fact, due to their self loathing nature, it might make you more interesting to them. However as someone here once pointed out, you look like the orc who lead the attack on Minas Tirith. Hard truth is, unless you have something to offer or are truly remarkable, people instinctively ignore the ugly.

So you see Rick, it has nothing to do with algorithms rather you were genetically predisposed to living on the world's Pay No Mind list and that cunty attitude of yours did nothing to help. Accept that and learn to appreciate that the only people who even care that you exist are right here.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Exactly, it’s like how Dane Cook was the first comedian to take advantage of social media with MySpace years ago and everyone else had to adapt until the next thing came along. Pat complaining about twitter suppressing is like him crying his MySpace page isn’t getting hits. Social media is all visual now (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, etc) and twitter is no longer relevant.
I've said it before, but Pat has everything he needs at his disposal to do exactly what JDA and a lot of others are doing, but it would take a great amount of effort and a bit of creativity, neither of which Pat can muster one iota, not to mention that now the horse is out of the barn and any "fans" he attracts with probably just be Reddit rascals or Quartering fans fucking with him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Dont give pat any ideas since he reads here. He has placed all his eggs in twitter being how he gets success. Lets let him go with using only one source of promotion. So far its working out great.
Any ideas would require work and effort so we know Pat is too fat and lazy for that. He’s so stubborn and old he will forever believe Twitter is number 1 even though it’s no longer relevant.

G

Exactly, they are the types to claim they are boycotting a product on social media for virtue signaling points but they aren’t actually boycotting anything. They all cry Jeff Bezo’s is evil but have Amazon Prime, Say big companies don’t pay employees enough yet buy from them, Disney doesn’t pay but have Disney plus, and today “cancel Spotify” is trending which we know they aren’t canceling Spotify. They just want something to complain about because they’re lives are just about complaining and being miserable and virtue signaling on social media makes them feel special for a couple minutes. I guarantee the “cancel Spotify” crowd not only doesn’t actually cancel Spotify but had no idea who Neil Young (who just put a new album out, what great timing!) was and will never pay for his music in “protest” of Joe Rogan.
I'm like that too, I hate Bezoz, but fuck what can I do, Amazon has good prices and gets me shit fast lol. I have some money, I suppose I could pay more, but would I accomplish, so I keep ordering, I dunno man, it's a tough one, lol.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm like that too, I hate Bezoz, but fuck what can I do, Amazon has good prices and gets me shit fast lol. I have some money, I suppose I could pay more, but would I accomplish, so I keep ordering, I dunno man, it's a tough one, lol.
But the difference here is you don’t go on social media screaming for attention with “IM BOYCOTTING EVIL AMAZON! LOOK HOW GREAT I AM! PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!” Like these weirdos do. I’ve been hearing people claim to boycott Chik-Fil-A for two decades and they seem to just keep making lots of money.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
S
If Pat started a tic tok where he smashed himself in the face with a 28 oz Steel Framing Hammer everyday at 4 and 8pm not only would I sign up I would follow and retweet it or whatever the fuck they call it on tik tok
See? Tons of good ideas to monetize us; we just give them away here.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You can make money off geeks/nerds but you cant make money on SJWs. They dont acually support creators like geeks/nerds do. They will pressure companies to make all these changes but then they wont support the new product. They dont even care about the product. Current comic movies/show that pander the woke all are failing. SJWs arent watching that shit. The whole US comic book industry has gone to shit trying to cram this crap into it and they are all failing. SJWs dont collect comic books. When was the last time you saw Pat buy someone elses book ( not a starwars art book) to promote or even read? Pat admitted he isnt a good reader. Pat chose to pander to people that dont even buy what they are selling. Pat can write all the books he can muster. You still need people to buy them.
It's kind of like shitting on cartoons your entire life then deciding to make one for 50k of truckers money. Lil bit lil bit.