• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter's fault my books sales are dog shit

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Sz9moh4.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
WAAAAAAA why doesn’t this for-profit corporation let me advertise for free???

Why do all these morons constantly act like Twitter is some kind of public utility that everyone is entitled to?
These freaks are so deranged they believe twitter is a right. Of course unless they disagree with someone, then they need to have their rights stripped and removed from society.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He ran a poll just yesterday and his followers overwhelming said that he can't shut up about his books. But yeah, sure, Pat. Twitter is silencing your promotional tweets about your books. Cry harder, you no-selling fatso.
The poll showed his followers know he’s a published writer and they don’t buy his books. Turns out orange man bad crowd doesn’t like shitty paperback sci fi.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You can make money off geeks/nerds but you cant make money on SJWs. They dont acually support creators like geeks/nerds do. They will pressure companies to make all these changes but then they wont support the new product. They dont even care about the product. Current comic movies/show that pander the woke all are failing. SJWs arent watching that shit. The whole US comic book industry has gone to shit trying to cram this crap into it and they are all failing. SJWs dont collect comic books. When was the last time you saw Pat buy someone elses book ( not a starwars art book) to promote or even read? Pat admitted he isnt a good reader. Pat chose to pander to people that dont even buy what they are selling. Pat can write all the books he can muster. You still need people to buy them.

G

You can make money off geeks/nerds but you cant make money on SJWs. They dont acually support creators like geeks/nerds do. They will pressure companies to make all these changes but then they wont support the new product. They dont even care about the product. Current comic movies/show that pander the woke all are failing. SJWs arent watching that shit. The whole US comic book industry has gone to shit trying to cram this crap into it and they are all failing. SJWs dont collect comic books. When was the last time you saw Pat buy someone elses book ( not a starwars art book) to promote or even read? Pat admitted he isnt a good reader. Pat chose to pander to people that dont even buy what they are selling. Pat can write all the books he can muster. You still need people to buy them.

"Republicans buy sneakers too." -Michael Jordan

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
You know why Patrick? It's the same reason why there isn't a channel that just plays 24/7 commercials. The average twitter user doesn't want to log onto "the bird site" and see it filled with this:

I'm retweeting this post for a chance to win an exclusive Boba Fett Funko Pop!
Retweeting for the chance to win a pair of tickets to Goo Goo Dolls at the Amphitheater!
Retweeting to win an autographed copy of the latest Delilah S Dawson novel!
Wow! ESPN is sending two people to the Super Bowl! All you have to do is retweet for a chance to win!
Retweet for free thing!

Forum Clout

He's actually kinda right, though his reaction is dumb as usual. Twitter and Facebook suppress tweets/links now and it sucks. Those sites used to be fantastic for promotion and now they're d-e-d. This is why I focus now on my own newsletter and youtube. I just adapt to the changing environment instead of whining about it and doing the same thing on repeat like an insane fat person.