• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitching Ghoul

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
He's still playing COD?
Anyone even know how good he is at that game, or is he still just old-an-shit?

My brother's friend has a brother who was 18 years older, so playing cod at 35ish while buying beers for high school kids.
He'd be one of those guys where you'd look at the leaderboard at the end of the game and think, "Why is this 2-36 guy on me team?"
Apparently he only played team deathmatch, and he must've been the deciding factor in the game every single loss.

Forum Clout
He's still playing COD?

My brother's friend has a brother who was 18 years older, so playing cod at 35ish while buying beers for high school kids.
He'd be one of those guys where you'd look at the leaderboard at the end of the game and think, "Why is this 2-36 guy on me team?"
Apparently he only played team deathmatch, and he must've been the deciding factor in the game every single loss.
He sucks. Kills members of his own team all the time and gets killed equally as often. He buys cheats and still can’t achieve any better than the worst possible outcome. Yells “cock!” And “fuck!” all the time, waking Missy Muscles and leading to a beat down off camera.

G

He's still playing COD?

He's still playing COD?

He fucking stinks! I was watching his stream the other night and he just stands in the open and either gets sniped or kills his own guys. He says mothers cunt a lot and complains how he’s done with ‘girls’ cause they yell at him for haha holy shitting at 2 am in a tiny apt. Side note, after missy ‘Donatello’ muscles yells at him he goes all quiet, nice unapologetic masculinity. Stupid.

Him dying constantly does make me laugh though, funniest stuff he’s done in years.

Forum Clout
Nana wants everyone to believe he's in a normal, heterosexual relationship with a woman who nags him. In his mind, this "proves" his heterosexuality to other men. "Yeah, she's such a bitch, but gotta get laid so whaddya gonna do?". Another example of Nana building and maintaining a facade designed to hide his latent homosexual urges.
He’s not even sleeping in the same room as her. Look closely behind him on those streams there’s a blanket and pillow on the small couch he has behind him. They aren’t having any kind of sexual relations. She’s either out of town or asleep while he’s twittering out black crime stats or twitch streaming all night, all while suckling on some booze receptacle like an infant latched to its mother’s teat.

Forum Clout
He’s not even sleeping in the same room as her. Look closely behind him on those streams there’s a blanket and pillow on the small couch he has behind him. They aren’t having any kind of sexual relations. She’s either out of town or asleep while he’s twittering out black crime stats or twitch streaming all night, all while suckling on some booze receptacle like an infant latched to its mother’s teat.
Beard. He's paying her, in some way, shape or form, to play the role of his "heterosexual girlfriend". That way, when his pals look at him askance while he's sashaying and prancing on the karaoke stage, he can point to her and say "look who I fuck, I'm no fag". He's just a "regular straight guy", being nagged and henpecked by "his woman" like everyone else.

G

He fucking stinks! I was watching his stream the other night and he just stands in the open and either gets sniped or kills his own guys. He says mothers cunt a lot and complains how he’s done with ‘girls’ cause they yell at him for haha holy shitting at 2 am in a tiny apt. Side note, after missy ‘Donatello’ muscles yells at him he goes all quiet, nice unapologetic masculinity. Stupid.

Him dying constantly does make me laugh though, funniest stuff he’s done in years.
The worst is how he was trying to sarcastically be like, "ohhh better be quiet since Missy yelled at me..." but he actually did start being quiet. He's such a fraud.