• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twin Peaks theory I came up with

G

In Fire Walk With Me, we see cooper working in the city before entering twin peaks. He is very serious and normal.

In the first episode he is still a bit of a serious jerk. "Here's how it works, James. We ask the questions... And you answer them."

Then throughout the show when he's in twin peaks, he becomes kind. In season 2 he wants to see the world through love.

In the final episode, he leaves with Diane and becomes serious again. And lost. Confused.

The town of twin peaks changed him for the better, because there were no black people there. I hate niggers.

Forum Clout
In Fire Walk With Me, we see cooper working in the city before entering twin peaks. He is very serious and normal.

In the first episode he is still a bit of a serious jerk. "Here's how it works, James. We ask the questions... And you answer them."

Then throughout the show when he's in twin peaks, he becomes kind. In season 2 he wants to see the world through love.

In the final episode, he leaves with Diane and becomes serious again. And lost. Confused.

The town of twin peaks changed him for the better, because there were no black people there. I hate niggers.
The black doctor who checked out Cooper when he first woke up from his Dougie coma was the same girl who used to work at the front desk of the Great Northern. And Audrey was friendly with a black girl who worked at Horne's department store. So there were two.

G

There's like 45 minutes of deleted scenes on the Criterion for that and Blue Velvet. It's PFG.
I'm a big physical media guy. All of the Lynch Criterions are great. I've got Eraserhead, Elephant Man, Blue Velvet, FWWM, and Mulholland Drive. I really hope they do Wild At Heart next.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm a big physical media guy. All of the Lynch Criterions are great. I've got Eraserhead, Elephant Man, Blue Velvet, FWWM, and Mulholland Drive. I really hope they do Wild At Heart next.
I need to pick up Lost Highway and Inland Empire. I really want Wild at Heart next or Straight Story which I thought would be an impossibility since it's Disney but they recently put Wall-E out on Criterion which I thought was very strange as there is so many more obscure animated movies with no good physical media and they pick one of Disney's biggest? FAGGOTS! I feel like Criterion has really dropped off lately too many shitty nigger and gay movies that don't deserve Criterion treatment.

G

I need to pick up Lost Highway and Inland Empire. I really want Wild at Heart next or Straight Story which I thought would be an impossibility since it's Disney but they recently put Wall-E out on Criterion which I thought was very strange as there is so many more obscure animated movies with no good physical media and they pick one of Disney's biggest? FAGGOTS! I feel like Criterion has really dropped off lately too many shitty nigger and gay movies that don't deserve Criterion treatment.
Yeah, I need those two as well. I'm just being a faggot about it because I have earlier Blu-ray versions. I would think it has to be Wild At Heart next. Kinda strange they haven't yet, it did win the Palme d'Or. I just get whatever David Lynch or Wes Anderson movie they release in a given year, because they definitely have dropped off. There's a ton of good stuff in the Criterion Collection, but it's all stuff that was added a long time ago for the most part.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Yeah, I need those two as well. I'm just being a faggot about it because I have earlier Blu-ray versions. I would think it has to be Wild At Heart next. Kinda strange they haven't yet, it did win the Palme d'Or. I just get whatever David Lynch or Wes Anderson movie they release in a given year, because they definitely have dropped off. There's a ton of good stuff in the Criterion Collection, but it's all stuff that was added a long time ago for the most part.
I'm all for them re-releasing 4k stuff though. I will double dip like crazy. The Mulholland Drive 4k is incredible.

G

I'm all for them re-releasing 4k stuff though. I will double dip like crazy.
I already did with Mulholland Drive. The one I'm waiting for is Eraserhead. It's probably my favorite movie of all time.