Tv series that bring da laffs?

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Before I give my answer and get faggoted to hell and back, I agree with 90% of the shows above. I like to think I have a similar sense of humor to y'all. But I really like Blackish.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
A buddy showed me moral Orel and I couldn't get into it with all the mountain goats bullshit

You're the Worst. I just finished the series and have no idea why nobody ever talks about it, I think because the humor is too mean. One of those shows like 30 Rock where they'll just hit you with a rib-busting line outta nowhere.

Plus I know a bunch of you are into bigger gals and you can ogle Lindsey the entire time:

1627919601100.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
not proud to admit this but i thought silicon valley first season was pretty good. Mike Judge was sone of the main writers so i shouldn't feel so ashamed

MonsterSteve

Age.
Strangers with Candy season one is the most perfect season of tv comedy ever.
That show was funny as fuck but I can't re-watch it because of what Colbert is now. It just annoys me. One of my favorite scenes was when he put up some homework assignment on the chalkboard and then wrote something like 'nothing too faggy'. I miss those days where you could say fag without everyone jumping down your throat.

G

You're the Worst. I just finished the series and have no idea why nobody ever talks about it, I think because the humor is too mean. One of those shows like 30 Rock where they'll just hit you with a rib-busting line outta nowhere.

Plus I know a bunch of you are into bigger gals and you can ogle Lindsey the entire time:

View attachment 5119
What show is this?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I'm curious how many old school Simpsons fans stuck with it and still watch it to this day. It can't be that many.

I remember getting bored with it and stopped watching around 2001 and it was already starting suck badly then. Anytime I've caught a bit of a recent episode, it's just been horrifically bad.

This is a great video on how it went to shit if you want to kill half an hour

This fella used the Hotline Miami soundtrack throughout this video and it's my favorite breakdown of how shitty the show became.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
The Larry Sanders Show is kiked to hell and back, and a lot of it might seem dated with all its 90s references. But it did the single camera, no laugh track thing a decade before it became hip.
It's the greatest show of all time. Rip Torn? C'mon?