• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tucker Max

G

His stories were entertaining even though they were obviously embellished. Whenever I check out Rick's sales, I always compare his books to the first Tucker Max book. It's been like 15 years I think and Max is still outselling Tomlinson and it's not even close.

I didn't enjoy the movie nearly as much as I did his books though. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. I'd probably watch it again if asked to.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
I love the 2000s era america, tucker max is the embodiment of what they call “toxic masculinity “ today. Good for him making a buck off of rubes like patrick. Back when people could openly say faggot. American pie movies, eurotrip, blink 182,/the offspring, razrs/blackberries, digital cameras, paris hilton and brittany spears, adult swim, white girls werent obsessed with niggers yet.
It was a simpler time.

I member

BudDickman

Forum Clout
I love the 2000s era america, tucker max is the embodiment of what they call “toxic masculinity “ today. Good for him making a buck off of rubes like patrick. Back when people could openly say faggot. American pie movies, eurotrip, blink 182,/the offspring, razrs/blackberries, digital cameras, paris hilton and brittany spears, adult swim, white girls werent obsessed with niggers yet.
It was a simpler time.

Honestly, when I think back on all the outrageously stupid and obnoxious shit that was considered cool back then, it almost makes the faggot SJW shit of today seem justified.

Like that stupid, made up story of Tucker Max getting his dick sucked while taking a shit. In what kind of a world is that considered cool? That's the sort thing a psycho would do to a crackwhore in lieu of murdering her, and this faggot thinks it's cool.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Honestly, when I think back on all the outrageously stupid and obnoxious shit that was considered cool back then, it almost makes the faggot SJW shit of today seem justified.

Like that stupid, made up story of Tucker Max getting his dick sucked while taking a shit. In what kind of a world is that considered cool? That's the sort thing a psycho would do to a crackwhore in lieu of murdering her, and this faggot thinks it's cool.
"Oh I just did it for the story." OK, well I hear your story and I'm unimpressed

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I just rewatched I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, and it actually does hold up, mostly. The dialogue is a little cringe and unnatural, like early Kevin Smith, but the character of Drew is such a misogynistic racist that it's hard not to like him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember back in the day enjoying posting in a comment section on what I think was a blogspot. It was Tucker Max hate galore. O&A's interview with Tucker where the book gets thrown at him and he's called out on his bullshit was gold - it was the Tomlinson in court audio. When his movie came out, people from the comment section went to his premieres just to fuck with him and the comic he hired as a crowd guy. Everyone was munching on popcorn enjoying what would happen to him neeexxxssst because it was surely downhill from there.

But he actually seemed to become somewhat successful. He got married. He had kids. He did a startup called Scribe Media which is apparently somewhat successful?

How the fuck was any of that allowed to happen? How the fuck did this faggot not crash and burn?
He was always basically a kid with rich fucked up parents who weren't really going to let him fail. Like Sam Hyde, if you never need to actually make money out of necessity you can create the appearance of success.

The movie wasn't bad though. Just ok in parts but some good lines. A lot of the stuff tucker says though makes it clear his stories were bullshit because you know he didn't actually say that. The problem vwas at first he basically admitted the stories were exaggerated for comedic effect. But then as he got bigger he became more invested in those being true and had his buddies all come to his forums and "trust me bro" to claim it all happened. To the point he spacedged and shut down his message board when too many people questioned him on shit. He had the movie coming up and didn't want to derail the money train, but it ended up just messing none of his fans knew it was out when it was released

Last edited: