• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tucker Max

Forum Clout
I remember back in the day enjoying posting in a comment section on what I think was a blogspot. It was Tucker Max hate galore. O&A's interview with Tucker where the book gets thrown at him and he's called out on his bullshit was gold - it was the Tomlinson in court audio. When his movie came out, people from the comment section went to his premieres just to fuck with him and the comic he hired as a crowd guy. Everyone was munching on popcorn enjoying what would happen to him neeexxxssst because it was surely downhill from there.

But he actually seemed to become somewhat successful. He got married. He had kids. He did a startup called Scribe Media which is apparently somewhat successful?

How the fuck was any of that allowed to happen? How the fuck did this faggot not crash and burn?

Forum Clout
"The Best Webpage In The Universe" reigned supreme back then as well -- along with Nu Metal.
I'll admit to having liked TBWITU back then, although I always hated Tucker with a passion. Kind of sad what happened to him, that George guy. He really was just a fat awkward Armenian tech guy from Utah. Moved to LA, lost weight and took improv classes at the Groundlings to break out of his shell and make it, but he was never going to translate to anything outside of that shitty website at that particular point in time. There was nothing he could be beyond an mega faggot.

Forum Clout
52bm5k.PNG

haha, it's just a flu bro!

uuuhhhh.... yikes, that was obviously satire. it's actually really serious. it's NOT just the flu like the swine flu was.

Fake phoney faggot encapsulated perfectly the politicization and faggotry of COVID.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I loved reading his stories, embellished as they were, they're funny as fuck. He was always a smart guy, got a full ride scholarship to Duke Law School. The movie was terrible but don't let it be said he doesn't have brains or hustle.

G

I remember back in the day enjoying posting in a comment section on what I think was a blogspot. It was Tucker Max hate galore. O&A's interview with Tucker where the book gets thrown at him and he's called out on his bullshit was gold - it was the Tomlinson in court audio. When his movie came out, people from the comment section went to his premieres just to fuck with him and the comic he hired as a crowd guy. Everyone was munching on popcorn enjoying what would happen to him neeexxxssst because it was surely downhill from there.

But he actually seemed to become somewhat successful. He got married. He had kids. He did a startup called Scribe Media which is apparently somewhat successful?

How the fuck was any of that allowed to happen? How the fuck did this faggot not crash and burn?
Because everyone his age is gay and faggot. He’s a lisping weirdo who married a tranny with autistic children. He’s Jim’s idol basically.

G

I loved reading his stories, embellished as they were, they're funny as fuck. He was always a smart guy, got a full ride scholarship to Duke Law School. The movie was terrible but don't let it be said he doesn't have brains or hustle.
I love the 2000s era america, tucker max is the embodiment of what they call “toxic masculinity “ today. Good for him making a buck off of rubes like patrick. Back when people could openly say faggot. American pie movies, eurotrip, blink 182,/the offspring, razrs/blackberries, digital cameras, paris hilton and brittany spears, adult swim, white girls werent obsessed with niggers yet.
It was a simpler time.

[MEDIA=youtube]hTM3TNn5fnA[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
What was likeable about it?

There was a character in it who really hated women, and I thought he was funny. I'm going to go check it out again soon, see if I've grown as a person (unlikely).