• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump on Rogan link

YarmouthYakub

Maker and creator of the Devil, Thwine Merchant
Forum Clout
HE NAMED THE WRONG LINCOLN CHILD THAT DIED IN THE WHITE HOUSE
IMG_4347.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I don’t think Trump and Rogan really care for one another, honestly. There is a mutual respect, and I think Trump honestly digs UFC, but it’s whatever.

Rogan is still socially liberal, he just hates a lot of the Democrat policies with regulations and taxes) especially since Covid) after living in Los Angeles. So now he is living in Texas despite being pro-weed, pro-abortion, and pro-gay. I'm sure a big reason he moved to Austin is that it's a liberal city with the taxes and regulations of a Republican state. He still isn't onboard with the GOP, despite what Reddit thinks.

He's probably a standard Libertarian, but anyone who has ever met a Libertarian can understand why he wouldn't want to associate with them.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Rogan is still socially liberal, he just hates a lot of the Democrat policies with regulations and taxes) especially since Covid) after living in Los Angeles. So now he is living in Texas despite being pro-weed, pro-abortion, and pro-gay. I'm sure a big reason he moved to Austin is that it's a liberal city with the taxes and regulations of a Republican state. He still isn't onboard with the GOP, despite what Reddit thinks.

He's probably a standard Libertarian, but anyone who has ever met a Libertarian can understand why he wouldn't want to associate with them.
Rogan is just the average guy politically. He doesn’t give a shit about gay people or weed or abortion or any social issue in a conservative sense. He also can’t stand wokeness, PC culture, or censoring people like leftists do. He doesn’t like high taxes so he likes Conservatives. But he doesn’t like deregulation so he likes liberals.

The idea that, say, if he got Kamala on it would be some 2 hour bash fest is nonsense. The hardest he’d go is his classic, scrunch your face all confused, “But didn’t X say Y about this?” then when they don’t directly answer you don’t push any further. He’d probably start sucking her off just because thats what he does to every important guest.