• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump is a foreign agent sent here to destroy America from within.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
1000008344.jpg
1000008346.jpg

Oopsie doodles
1000008348.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
One minute Trump is a big dumb retard that eats McDonald’s and watches a tv channel that is just gorillas fighting 24/7 - but then later is also a criminal mastermind that has been working for decades for foreign powers to take over the world like he’s some dangerous Bond villain. Can’t have it both ways. Piggy.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
One minute Trump is a big dumb retard that eats McDonald’s and watches a tv channel that is just gorillas fighting 24/7 - but then later is also a criminal mastermind that has been working for decades for foreign powers to take over the world like he’s some dangerous Bond villain. Can’t have it both ways. Piggy.
It'd be fun to see Pat's response to this, but he's just going to bury his head in the sand

NoBacon

An honourable man.
‎
‎
Forum Clout

I remember reading that meme about him watching the chimp channel all day and picking sides with different chimps and it seriously endeared me to the guy to the point I’d always vote for him, even though it wasn’t even true

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Chinese electric vehicles are superior to anything Europe or America is putting out when it comes to tech and price. They could quite literally decimate America’s auto industry. Pat will never admit that Trump was actually acting in the interest of America’s industry and workers.

I post this even though I own a bunch of shares in Chinese EV companies.

G

Fatrick is hyperbolic here, but these things happen.

Winston Churchill for eg, was an American agent tasked with the seamless dismantling/mortgaging away of the British Empire and passing the baton from London to DC.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Fatrick is hyperbolic here, but these things happen.

Winston Churchill for eg, was an American agent tasked with the seamless dismantling/mortgaging away of the British Empire and passing the baton from London to DC.
Yes but this has never happened to America. Never has a President represented even a tinge of allegiance to another country…as long as we don’t count Israel at least. But no one thinks “Hmmm I think that Obama guy was put in to hand the West over to India”

G

Yes but this has never happened to America. Never has a President represented even a tinge of allegiance to another country…as long as we don’t count Israel at least. But no one thinks “Hmmm I think that Obama guy was put in to hand the West over to India”
Fair enough...wonder where the baton will end up nexsT...

(Africa 2025 just means no exploiting no mo'...not saying the new world hq will be Nairobi)

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Fair enough...wonder where the baton will end up nexsT...

(Africa 2025 just means no exploiting no mo'...not saying the new world hq will be Nairobi)
Its handing the baton to the globohomo world government and losing all autonomy. We will transition from “Americans” with our individualism and superiority to a gray culture-less mush with our people being considered “World citizens” rather than Americans…A homogenized society where everyone is “American”

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
For future reference, the abbreviation "e.g." is Latin for "exempli gratia" which roughly means "for example." So you would never put "for" preceding it. You would just say:

"Winston Churchill, e.g., was xxxx"

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
‎
Forum Clout
Same with Bush Jr. He was a dumb drunk who got elected only because of his father but was smart enough to pull off 9/11 personally just to start a fake war with Iraq to get back at Saddam for his daddy. Boy the GOP loves secret super geniuses that can’t sting a sentence together.

G

For future reference, the abbreviation "e.g." is Latin for "exempli gratia" which roughly means "for example." So you would never put "for" preceding it. You would just say:

"Winston Churchill, e.g., was xxxx"
Well, Starbucks sells beverages after naming them "Chai tea" for example...Chai = tea. So "tea tea" just to sound fancy. Im not trying to sound perfect or fancy, Im just sharing info. English ain't shit, I just use it as a tool, I could use it better perhaps, but that would require a modicum of respect for a language that's just not in me.

lmao.png