• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRUMP ARREST: Its happening this time (History, etc)

G

Watch the water.
BPPii5DCcAAQGx9.jpg

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Actually, Jackson's biography Rebel Yell is next on my list. Yeah, he was a nut. Like, he was considered a religious zealot in 1860, imagine if he was around today - he'd be in a psych ward.

And you're right, Grant was completely and utterly unqualified to run the country. He took the nomination because "duty" but he was miserable and knew his own cabinet was talking shit about his incompetence behind his back. The guy was good at one thing - waging a war of attrition with emotionless resolve. He failed at literally every other profession he ever had. He was a weird cat.
Jackson used to walk down the street talking to spirits and shit. I love the guy but that's kinda fruity

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Dude, no shit.

I was in Charlottesville last weekend for work, and my best friend happens to live there. Before he settled down, he used to do Civil War reenactments all over. Now whenever I visit him we try to see a battle field. Last week we hit The Wilderness, Spotsylvania, and Chancellorsville (where Jackson was hit) all in one afternoon. We didn't make it to Fredericksburg, but what I found nutty is that there are 4-5 MAJOR battle sites all within an hour or two's distance of each other, BUT the battles all happened 1-2 years apart.

The armies of Northern Virgina and the Potomac kept returning to the same county in the middle of nowhere to fight. They said the soldiers at The Wilderness were marching over the decayed bodies of the dead that had been rotting for a year from the battle of Chancellorsville. And it really is in the middle of fucking nowhere.

End gym rant.

Chancellorsville Confederate battery:
View attachment 106077
Yeah I've been to all the VA sites, either in school or with my dad. He and my uncle used to reenact, my uncle still does actually. I grew up within an hour to most. Also you should read "The Hogs of Cold Harbor" if you haven't already

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
But driving through the hills of Old Dominion, you really begin to understand why all those poor farmers were so eager to defend their state.
This is why Lee and Jackson are venerated in VA (besides the you know whats and NOVA transplant faggots). I grew up especially close to Lee's birthplace and familial plantation, and he's particularly loved there. A lot of my family members still hang a print of the last meeting of Lee and Jackson. Also, Lee-Jackson Day was a state holiday in VA back in da day, actually on what is now mlk day but it obviously predates it by many decades.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
This is why Lee and Jackson are venerated in VA (besides the you know whats and NOVA transplant faggots). I grew up especially close to Lee's birthplace and familial plantation, and he's particularly loved since there. A lot of my family members still hang a print of the last meeting of Lee and Jackson. Also, Lee-Jackson Day was a state holiday in VA back in da day, actually on what is now mlk day but it obviously predates it by many decades.
Yeah I live where he’s buried. They have Confederate flags everywhere. People put on Confederate uniforms on Lee-Jackson and have a parade