• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Truce @Chocolatehellhole

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
That makes me weird, I guess.
Weird isn't the word for you tonight, funster.

While you're at it. Show me with your mouth.

WearySpiritedBorer-max-1mb.gif

G

I thought nothing until the Underwater movie where she was running around in her underwear. Then I wanted to plow her real slim shady lookin ass

9349d3ed8e597a28bb9d8d25b9f18deb0f8549b6.gifv
Can’t argue. Holy shit, that’s hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

What's got you going for the mood swing tonight brotherman? Was it a shame spiral, or are you fibbing about not having had any drinks this evening? Wha happen?
Brothaman, what’s with the assumptions? I just don’t like the idea of inter-Owen beef but it is what is. I mean thanks for the concern absolutely. You’re a solid dude for that. I can’t believe this went five fucking pages lmao.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Brothaman, what’s with the assumptions? I just don’t like the idea of inter-Owen beef but it is what is. I mean thanks for the concern absolutely. You’re a solid dude for that. I can’t believe this went five fucking pages lmao.

Sir, did you forget to login to your JoshGoodnaturedly account? Unless I am confusing you with someone else.