• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trouble in paradise?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Josh Denny had some words of wisdom about this. I made sure to tag Stevie Lew
View attachment 62538
View attachment 62537

Real comedians are funny.

This wasn't funny, and wasn't going to be anything Kaufman-esque. Most likely he wanted to use this to fool idiots and get money, because he's a selfish canuck cunt.

I hate Owen, despise him, but grifters eat their own and for once it worked out in our favor. Maybe now they'll have a boxing match and argue how to split the profits.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
Real comedians are funny.

This wasn't funny, and wasn't going to be anything Kaufman-esque. Most likely he wanted to use this to fool idiots and get money, because he's a selfish canuck cunt.

I hate Owen, despise him, but grifters eat their own and for once it worked out in our favor. Maybe now they'll have a boxing match and argue how to split the profits.
I fully agree! The reason I posted it was in reference to Erock and Stevie Lew killing the Bobo bit

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
A lot of you white niggers sound very feminine. This is a case of Gavin trying to be somewhat entertaining. Jealous white niggers who nobody knows or cares about ruined the bit. It's okay when YOU do it with Bobo, but when Gavin does it you pretend to be above it.

If he's faking it to prank his fans, that's great. If he's faking it to bilk money off those retards, that's even better. If he faked it to get press, that's funny that people (including on here) believed it 100% and then even posted the clip of him "admitting to having guns" like it was a big gotcha.

You got caught up, hook line and sinker. Rubes walking the midway. Marks stepping right up to the box office.

The fact that busy body lightweight Owen Benjamin inserted himself and posted a text conversation should be unforgivable. "My friends are writing blogs!!!!! Omfg!!!!!!" Panic mode faggot.

Posting your texts is some creepy, clout chasing girl-brain shit, but everybody does it now. The modern man shares more traits with females than ever before. I'm amazed how humorless some of you sound

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
A lot of you white niggers sound very feminine. This is a case of Gavin trying to be somewhat entertaining. Jealous white niggers who nobody knows or cares about ruined the bit. It's okay when YOU do it with Bobo, but when Gavin does it you pretend to be above it.

If he's faking it to prank his fans, that's great. If he's faking it to bilk money off those retards, that's even better. If he faked it to get press, that's funny that people (including on here) believed it 100% and then even posted the clip of him "admitting to having guns" like it was a big gotcha.

You got caught up, hook line and sinker. Rubes walking the midway. Marks stepping right up to the box office.

The fact that busy body lightweight Owen Benjamin inserted himself and posted a text conversation should be unforgivable. "My friends are writing blogs!!!!! Omfg!!!!!!" Panic mode faggot.

Posting your texts is some creepy, clout chasing girl-brain shit, but everybody does it now. The modern man shares more traits with females than ever before. I'm amazed how humorless some of you sound
Dude, you've never even been to my house...

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

So if the whole Feds interrupting his show thing was fake, then I fell for the bit. It felt pretty real so nice job on the execution there, Gavin.

I fell for it so hard that I started to fantasize that Nana was bawling his eyes out on the phone to Keith the cop. I was so excited at the thought of Nana sitting in an interrogation room with some flag salutin motherfuckers questioning his involvement with a domestic terrorist group that was founded on his network.

“So were you paying Mr. McInnes at the time the Proud Boys formed?”
“Uh yes, he was uh on air talent and under contract so uh yes, he was paid for his time, yes.”
“So would you say you were funding the Proud Boys through Mr. McInnes?”
“Uh no, I was paying him because he uh uh uh worked for me as on air talent. It uh had uh nothing to do with the forming Proud uh….”
“Mr. Cumia, you just said you were aware that he was forming this group at the time. At the same time, you were paying him to use your network as a platform. Were you not aware the group was growing in size and scope and that your funding allowed it to continue indefinitely at the time? Can you please clarify your previous statements?”
“ Uh uh he he uhhhh.”

God fucking damnit.

G

it's not that deep, stupid. It's just something for people here to point and laugh at

You sound like you just finished your english undergrad at a historical black college and have notifications on for tariq nasheed livestreams.

I hope next time you step off your soapbox, there's a noose around your pencil neck

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout

OK Terrific.

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
409301D5-D16A-40CF-8AF2-B65966566027.jpeg