• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trouble in paradise?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220829-190547_Twitter.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Josh Denny had some words of wisdom about this. I made sure to tag Stevie Lew
View attachment 62538
View attachment 62537
Any guy pretending to be arrested by the fbi, to his retarded, half a fag fans, is a fucking faggot. Assuming those SS are even real in the first place. I hope Gavin is actually taken down by the government and forced to watch as others get raped. He’ll be a sad boy knowing he can take dicks better than everyone else there but now one wants him. Fuck him that shit is fucked up.

Forum Clout
You could ask someone who watches Food Network 24/7 to name every personality they know and they'd rattle off 60+ names you've never heard of but still stare with a quizzical vacancy when you say, "what about Josh Denny from Ginormous Foods?"
Redbar explained it perfectly regarding Josh Denny’s very brief stint on Food Network. It was a filler show and a lure to get Guy Fieri. It was simply a placeholder. They reached out to local dive bars etc and had them make staged, grotesquely large menu items for what was little more than a bit. He was never going to have long run there.

Forum Clout
Josh Denny is a nobody but he’s still a full lolcow. He takes every slight to heart. He blocked me for making this video which was honestly the lightest goof I could have pulled on anybody ever. Even Nana liked the GTA video

He should have ran with that and turned it to his advantage. But he’s as thin skinned as the rest of them.