• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tried the Paqui One Chip Challenge

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
The chips is for fags. Real men suck on other males toes. The Satan Toes Challenge TWU toobz

6ea5b6752090a7e459b78f1f04e01640.png

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I did the challenge once for the fun of it. It burned pretty good but after about 5 minutes the worst was done and by 10 minutes it was over. I must have the golden asshole because spicy food never makes my ring burn. Anyway, wouldn't recommend it aside from the goof.

I like spicy food to the point of getting sweaty face while eating but after a certain point it's just painful and stupid. Things like habanero and the spicier ones just taste like dirt anyway so it sucks. We got any Frank's back there, Earl?

G

Ever see pack of niggers act niggerish over a hot chip

[MEDIA=youtube]04F_1VcRGB4[/MEDIA]
Stupid bastards. The guy with the dreads apparently does movie reaction videos on YouTube and recently got locked up for weed and couldn't afford the couple of grand bail.

To think, that neighbourhood was probably quite nice in the 1950s. Mighty white. Look at it now. Even their porches show the kind of damage that could be fixed over a Sunday afternoon. They'd rather hoot and holler though.