• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tried the Paqui One Chip Challenge

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
My buddy coerced me into doing it a few months ago. Worst part for me was the burning in my esophagus. The mouth burn wasn’t anything unexpected and I was totally able to handle it. But that intense burning pain in my esophagus and stomach lasted a good 2 hours and it had me nailed down on the couch in excruciating pain. I’ve never had burning anus before with spicy food, and this chip was no exception. Passed perfectly fine.

I’m also a connoisseur of spicy foods myself, matter of fact I buy this stuff from Amazon called “wicked nightmare” which is about as close to pure capsaicin as you can get. Comes in a little dropper bottle which you use as an ingredient in other sauces. A couple drops of that stuff is enough to make an entire bottle of hot sauce inedible for 99% of the population, and I’ll put drops of it directly onto my food.

That said, that fucking chip was the most unpleasantly spiciest thing that I have ever eaten.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I like spicy food, but within reason. I don't like stuff spicy for the sake of being spicy, I want it to taste good too.

One time my ex and I went to some shitty sportsbar/restaurant and I ordered the "Diablo shrimp." The waitress straight up told me "It's really, really hot. Like, extremely spicy. A lot of people can't handle it." And I was confident I could do it.

As soon as it hit my tongue I was fucked. It was so spicy it actually pissed me off and totally ruined my time. It actually hurt. It was like I paid to get punched in the face. I also kept eating it because I'm a fag about wasting food. I sat there basically crying with snot streaming down my bright red face and the waitress was cool enough to keep bringing me water without asking. When she asked how the food was, between coughing fits I was like "pretty hot" and she was like "...yeahhh."

I had to take like half of it home and every time I'd try to eat more, I'd take a bite and have a mini angry retard freakout to myself like "FUCK! Why the fuck would I pay for this shit? It doesn't even taste good, it just hurts." At one point my gf was like "STOP FUCKING EATING IT!" And I was like "I don't want to waste it though!" And she just took it off the table and threw it in the garbage. I would've eventually powered through the whole thing and whined about each painful bite.

G

I had to take like half of it home and every time I'd try to eat more, I'd take a bite and have a mini angry retard freakout to myself like "FUCK! Why the fuck would I pay for this shit? It doesn't even taste good, it just hurts." At one point my gf was like "STOP FUCKING EATING IT!" And I was like "I don't want to waste it though!" And she just took it off the table and threw it in the garbage. I would've eventually powered through the whole thing and whined about each painful bite.
No wonder she fucking stabbed you

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I can tell how awful that is just because Sean Evans, the guy who regularly eats the entire set of Hot Ones wings without even reacting, looked visibly fucked up while eating it.

I once had a single dab of Da Bomb and I was neutralized for a solid 15 minutes
I think that guy's an actual android. He speaks like a robot and his ability to consume that much fucking hot sauce and not cause permanent, excruciating damage to his asshole is superhuman.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I like spicy food, but within reason. I don't like stuff spicy for the sake of being spicy, I want it to taste good too.

One time my ex and I went to some shitty sportsbar/restaurant and I ordered the "Diablo shrimp." The waitress straight up told me "It's really, really hot. Like, extremely spicy. A lot of people can't handle it." And I was confident I could do it.

As soon as it hit my tongue I was fucked. It was so spicy it actually pissed me off and totally ruined my time. It actually hurt. It was like I paid to get punched in the face. I also kept eating it because I'm a fag about wasting food. I sat there basically crying with snot streaming down my bright red face and the waitress was cool enough to keep bringing me water without asking. When she asked how the food was, between coughing fits I was like "pretty hot" and she was like "...yeahhh."

Screenshot_20230205_154719_Chrome.jpg