• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Idontknow

Forum Clout
02b9d5b80d83cf7d20692cd5d856b38bb58c57242994dda9c32990fec213a98c.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Who the fuck are they marketing this to? Part of me thinks that a lot of these companies are getting money on the side/kickbacks (from outside sources/maybe even the government) in order to advance this agenda.
BlackRock among other multinational investment institutions unironically give large donations to the entertainment industry to push out pozzed shit. So even if movies etc flop.. they still make back the money they spent and a profit to boot. That’s probably the case here.

G

Who the fuck are they marketing this to? Part of me thinks that a lot of these companies are getting money on the side/kickbacks (from outside sources/maybe even the government) in order to advance this agenda.
They're marketing it to outrage culture like everyone in this thread.

Wait until they advertise with no trannies again and everyone will buy and be like "oh wow bud are based again!!"

EraGodless

Forum Clout
They're marketing it to outrage culture like everyone in this thread.

Wait until they advertise with no trannies again and everyone will buy and be like "oh wow bud are based again!!"
I drink beer like some people breathe, I haven't drank a Budweiser in over a decade. And before that I never really drank it as it tastes like shit.

Last edited:
G

To me it's more about ugliness over beauty and overall social rot.
Yes, and what would you rather look at at a race or boxing match? Some delicious piece of ass bimbo or some fat queer dressed up as a girl?