TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
1701727009202.png

When I was growing up I was told Russia was evil.

Now I know why.

View attachment 168304

Even though I usually agree with this kind of stuff, I'm never impressed by the countries that do it. It's always Russia, North Korea, Iran or some nigger infested dump in Africa rather than a developed country where people actually want to live. Russia don't have white politics, because they're not really white.

Faggotry and multiculturalism seem like negative by-products of good countries, and reverse.

G

I suppose this is an elite child sacrifice ritual by now:

fryime.png
Tee hee look how many boxes I check! You know these demons spend the vast majority of their time flying around the world attending orgies and fucking kids and engaging in rituals. The most time these kids get with their parents is the 2 seconds in front of the camera after their parents paid their nanny to doll them up (and apparently give them hormones). They'll happily adopt, pay someone to take care of, and do photoshoots with a black child, then immediately step on a private jet and fly to an unknown place where they will receive anti-aging "treatments" or organs harvested from some unfortunate disadvantaged ethnic kids.

1701791958375.png

[MEDIA=youtube]qW7i0BZUngI[/MEDIA]

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Tee hee look how many boxes I check! You know these demons spend the vast majority of their time flying around the world attending orgies and fucking kids and engaging in rituals. The most time these kids get with their parents is the 2 seconds in front of the camera after their parents paid their nanny to doll them up (and apparently give them hormones). They'll happily adopt, pay someone to take care of, and do photoshoots with a black child, then immediately step on a private jet and fly to an unknown place where they will receive anti-aging "treatments" or organs harvested from some unfortunate disadvantaged ethnic kids.

View attachment 169268

Your post reminds me of Pedo Spielberg's train wreck of a daughter.